With businesses placing greater trust in outsourcing IT services, the role of IT Managed Service Providers and the services and support you provide to your customers is critical to ensuring cyber resilience through the supply chain and across the Scottish economy. ScotlandIS recognises the important role you play in educating customers about the importance of cyber resilience.
That is why we have developed an IT管理服务 集群, to build a community offering you support, opportunities and training.
- Build a Scotland-wide community of ITMSP’s to share best practice, 风险知识, vulnerabilities and current threats.
- Improve cyber posture and accreditation across the community and supply chain.
- Develop an ITMSP Charter that will drive standards and ensure secure and trusted client services.
- Reduce misunderstandings in service delivery.
- Get access to exclusive events and networking opportunities.
- Sign up to a brand new ITMSP Best Practice Charter, recognised by the Scottish Government.
- Be part of a growing community of Scottish ITMSP’s and feature in Scotland’s only ITMSP directory.
We have over 50 ITMSP’s who have attended our events, contributed to development of the Charter and want to participate in a Scotland-wide community.
We also have over 200 companies listed in our itm目录 在这里.
ScotlandIS want to extend an invitation to join this network to improve services and standards and build Scotland’s cyber resilience.
To find out more about our ITMSP community and get involved contact 贝弗利 Bowles, email: 贝弗利.Bowles@ballisticmarkets.com 或ph: 01506 472200.
ITMSP Best Practice Charter
的 Best Practice Charter provides a framework that establishes the standards that customers should expect of IT Managed Service providers across Scotland. It will empower businesses with the knowledge and tools to deliver exceptional services, maintain high levels of cyber resilience, and foster customer trust. 此外, the Charter will serve as a badge of excellence, signifying commitment to best practice, elevating your reputation within the industry and with clients.
By signing up to the Charter, at either Essential or Enhanced level, you will receive a certified badge that offers a recognised status of cyber resilient services for client assurance.
We believe that together, 我们更强大, 更多的创新, and better equipped to address the challenges of the digital landscape. We invite you to be an active participant in this transformative journey, helping us build a community-driven initiative that embodies the best of the IT管理服务 sector in Scotland.
You can view the companies that have already signed up to the Charter below.